JSC «ARTSOK» is a modern Russian company, founded in October 1992. Today «ARTSOK» is considered as the leader in the field of development and manufacturing of modern solutions of gas fire extinguishing systems.
JSC «ARTSOK» is the first company in the world whose specialists have developed, scientifically proved and implemented a gas automatic fire extinguishing system to protect fuel tanks.
JSC «ARTSOK» has got a professional experience in the field of firefighting. The company has the latest equipment and its technical requirements are much higher than in other foreign and Russian manufacturers. All products of our company are certified and have a wide scope of accreditation.
JSC «ARTSOK» received high marks of its activity:
- Collective member of the National Academy of Fire Safety Sciences of the National Security Academy;
- The passport of the enterprise of high quality of the Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology of the Russian Federation was issued;
- In 2006, JSC «ARTSOK» was rewarded in the field of science and technology with the Gazprom Industry Prize ;
- Letters of appreciation for the prevention of fires at various projects in the Russian Federation;
- JSC «ARTSOK» received the award for strengthening the security of Russia «ZUBR 2006»;
- Certificate of a reliable company in Moscow issued by the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
- «ARTSOK» products are protected by a number of patents (more than 25) for invention and utility model.
- Awarded with seven platinum quality marks «All-Russian brand. Quality mark of the 21st century »;
- According to the official statistics in the Russian Federation, «ARTSOK» JSC was recognized as the «Exporter of the Year 2014» in its category;
- Many industry diplomas and awards in the field of science and technology.
JSC «ARTSOK» is a developer and manufacturer of the following products:
- Gas fire extinguishing modules MGP-16, MGP-35 and MGP-50, with a capacity of cylinders up to 140 liters, designed for storage and release of gas extinguishing agents permitted for use;
- Isothermic Modules For Liquid Carbon Dioxide (MIJU) with a capacity of 3 m³ to 28 m³;
- FIRE ALARM Control panels(AIST) are designed to control automatic fire extinguishing installations and fire alarms;
- Distributing Devices for gas fire extinguishing systems (RUA) of a centralized type in order to ensure the delivery of the extinguishing agent in the required direction. Devices are manufactured with a nominal diameter Du: 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 65, 80, 100, 150 and 200 mm for operating pressure of 6.37 MPa, 14.7 MPa and 19.6 MPa;
- Gas Fire Extinguishing Equipment for Ships/Naval vessels etc;
- Racks with weighing devices (electronic or mechanical) for modules;
- Ramps (single-row and double-row) for fastening MGP;
- Hermetic Reserve Valves (OKG);
- Wall supports for mounting MGP;
- Non-standard equipment for installation of gas fire extinguishing systems;
- Pipe connections and other components required for the installation of gas fire extinguishing systems.